The 6th International Conference on Multimedia and Human-Computer Interaction (MHCI'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to multimedia and human-computer interactions. The goal of MHCI'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
MHCI is an acronym for Multimedia and Human-Computer Interaction.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
MHCI'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- 3D Imaging
- Architectures for Interaction
- Databases, Digital Libraries
- Evaluation Methods and Techniques
- Graphical User Interface
- Intelligent and Autonomous Agents
- Non-verbal Interfaces
- Signal Processing
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Roy Eagleson,
University of Western Ontario, Canada
May 24, 2019
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadline