10th International Conference on Multimedia and Human-Computer Interaction (MHCI’23)
August 3, 2023
August 5, 2023
Brunel University, London, United Kingdom
The 10th International Conference on Multimedia and Human-Computer Interaction (MHCI’23) will be delivered in-person in London, United Kingdom and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 10th International Conference on Multimedia and Human-Computer Interaction (MHCI’23) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to multimedia and human-computer interactions. The goal of this human-computer interaction conference 2023 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
MHCI is an acronym for Multimedia and Human-Computer Interaction.
Topics for MHCI’23 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Computer-Based Learning
- Interaction Design
- Multimedia Communication, Networking and Mobility
- Signal Processing
- Social Media
- Speech, Audio, Image, Video Processing
All submissions accepted as posters will be presented orally by the authors for 5 minutes
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus, Elsevier and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
MHCI’23 is now accepting papers on the following topics through its OpenConf system. If you have a paper…
Learn More »