8th International Conference on Multimedia and Human-Computer Interaction (MHCI’21)
July 29, 2021 - July 31, 2021 | Prague , Czech Republic
For authors and participants who are not able to attend the physical conference due to travel restrictions, visa issues and other personal reasons, we offer an opportunity to attend the conference and present their work virtually.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 8th International Conference on Multimedia and Human-Computer Interaction (MHCI’21) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to multimedia and human-computer interactions. The goal of MHCI’21 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
MHCI is an acronym for Multimedia and Human-Computer Interaction.
Topics for MHCI’21 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Computer-Based Learning
- Interaction Design
- Multimedia Communication, Networking and Mobility
- Signal Processing
- Social Media
- Speech, Audio, Image, Video Processing
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
MHCI’21 is now accepting papers on the following topics through its OpenConf system. If you have a paper on an additional topic,…
Learn More »