11th International Conference on Multimedia and Human-Computer Interaction (MHCI 2024)
The previous event in this conference series, MHCI 2024, was held on August 03 – 05, 2023 in Brunel University, London, United Kingdom. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the conference becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
EECSS’22 Congress Proceedings
Proceedings of the 9th World Congress on Electrical Engineering and Computer Systems and Science (EECSS 2023) are open access. You can find them in the link below.
Video: EECSS Congress 2023
MHCI 2023 Website
To view the website for the previous event in this conference series, please visit:
The Conference Program for the 10th International Conference on Multimedia and Human-Computer Interaction (MHCI 2023) is available in the link below.
Photos of the Conference
To view the photos taken during the MHCI 2023 Conference please visit:
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €250 EUR registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference